Investigation Discovery GO i.e. IDGO needs activation via idgo.com/activate URL to stream IDGO content to your streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV. We will show you how to activate IDGO on your smart device with idgo.com activate codes.
Complete Guide to Activate ID Go
Also known as IDGO, the Investigation Discovery GO channel is a paid TV network. It features documentary-style content that is based on real crime cases. The Investigation Discovery channel covers domestic violence, kidnapping and assault as well as se xual assault, stalking and sexual assault. These true crime stories can be viewed at idgo.com/activate.
IDGO.Com/Activate: A Quick Guide to Activate IDGO
Idgo.com/activate allows you to activate your smart TV via an internet connection to view the IDGO channel on a larger screen.
Here’s a quick guide on how to activate IDGO with idgo.com/activate URL
Open the IDGO app by downloading it from the device store. The screen will display a channel activation code and instructions for activating.
Open a web browser on your phone or computer and go to http://www.idgo.com/activate. You’ll be redirected to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate. Enter the IDGO activation code into the activation box, and click the activate button.
Follow the screen instructions to complete activation.
The IDGO app is compatible with many devices such as Apple TV and Roku, Fire TV, Firestick and Firestick.
iDGO.com/activate Roku Device
If you wish to stream Investigation Discovery Go on the big screen, you will need to download, install, and activate the IDGO App using idgo.com/activate Roku. This is how to activate IDGO on Roku.
- Use the remote control to navigate to Roku.
- Click on “Streaming Channels” to go to the Roku Channel Shop.
- You will find the Investigation Discovery Go channel there. If it isn’t there, enter “Investigation Discovery GO” into the search field.
- Use the “+Add Channel” button to add the channel into your Roku channel list.
Click on “Add channel”
- Use the Roku remote to start the app.
- Sign in to your account by entering your ID GO login details (email and password) on the sign-in screen
- Sign in to receive a unique activation number on your screen
- Take note of the unique code and use your phone or computer, go to the authorized IDGO activation page, https://www.idgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code that you have previously noted when prompted.
- After entering the code correctly, select “ACTIVATE”.
- After entering the code, click on the Activate button
- You’ll see a message that says “Congratulations!”
- Now you can stream amazing content from IDGO to your Roku TV.
- Once the app is installed, open it and you will be redirected to the sign in screen. Here you will need to log into your ID GO account with your TV provider credentials.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see a unique code displayed on your TV screen. Keep it in your pocket.
- Open a web browser on either your smartphone or computer.
- Go to https://www.idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate.
- After entering the activation code in the box, click the “ACTIVATE” button.
- Open the app after installation. You will be directed to the Investigation Discover Go sign-in page.
- Sign in to your IDGO account using the login credentials.
- You’ll be given a one-of-a-kind activation code. Make a note of it and take a mobile or PC.
- Type idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate into your favorite web browser.
- Input the activation code on the box to activate the Investigation Discovery Go app on Apple TV.
- Simply click the “ACTIVATE” button, and you’re done!
Now you can successfully stream the Investigation Discovery Go contents on your Apple TV.
IDGO.Com/Activate – Activate ID GO on Android TV
Are you seeking simple instructions on how to activate IDGO on Android TV using the official activation page idgo.com/activate? Take a look at these straightforward methods
- At first turn on your Android TV.
- Use the remote to navigate to the “Play Store.”
- Type ID GO into the search box. Download the app to your Android TV after it appears on the screen.
- Open the Investigation Discovery Go App on your TV.
- To log in to your IDGO account, use the username and password.
- The activation code will be displayed. Keep track of the ID GO activation code.
- Now, you must open a web browser from your mobile or computer.
- Visit idgo.com/activate and enter the activation code. Click the “ACTIVATE” button.
- Your device will be activated in a few minutes and then you can stream.
After activating the app, you can stream Investigation Discovery Go video content on your Android TV.
IDGO.Com activates on Xbox One
You must activate ID GO content from your Xbox One using the idgo.com activ code. These are the complete instructions.
- First connect your Xbox One with your TV using an HDMI cable to use ID GO.
- Once you have connected your Xbox to the TV, turn it on.
- Go to the Microsoft Store, search for the keyword “Investigation Discovery Go” and click the search button. The search results page will take you to the ID GO channel.
- Click on the channel name to complete the installation. Next, press the Get button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After you have installed the channel on your Xbox One, you will need to launch it. This will bring you to the ID GO channel sign-in page.
- To access your account, you will need to enter your IDGO login credentials.
- After you sign in to your ID GO channel account, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- This activation code is necessary to activate the ID Go channel on your Xbox.
- Go to idgo.com/activate from your smartphone or computer to activate your account.
- Once you have landed on the idgo.com activate webpage in your browser, you will be prompted to enter the activation number. Enter your activation code in the box and then click on the activate button.
After activation is complete, you will be able view the ID Go channel on your Xbox console.
IDGO.com Activate code not working
Here are the steps to resolve the IDGO.com activation code not working problem. These are the possible solutions if this happens during IDGO activation.
- Change your browser first. Your browser could be having problems. If you have used Chrome before, please try Opera or Safari.
- Verify that your internet connection works properly.
- Removing the ID GO app should be done from your smart phone. Reboot your device, reinstall the app and enter a new activation code.
- To solve the problem, you can also use your browser in Incognito mode.
FAQs about IDGO.Com/Activate
ID GO is free to view?
To view the content of ID GO, you will need to subscribe to cable TV. ID GO does not have a subscription fee like Netflix.
How do I log in to Investigation Discovery GO
Go to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com and from the menu bar, click on the login option. You will be asked to choose your cable TV provider. Follow the prompts to log in to ID GO.
Here are the steps for activating your ID GO channel across a range of platforms including Android, iOS and Apple TV. The above methods should be sufficient to activate your ID Go channel quickly on any device. You can reach the customer service department for the device you are using if you have difficulty activating the channel.