How to Remove WindowsBase.ni.dll Missing / Not Found Error Messages?
What is WindowsBase.ni.dll?
WindowsBase.ni.dll is a DLL file type belongs to Microsoft Corporation. The latest version of WindowsBase.ni.dll is 22.214.171.124, this program is safe and it does not involve in any malware attack until now. It is denoted as threat level 1 and rated “UNKNOWN”.
How to Remove “WindowsBase.ni.dll” Missing / Not Found Error Messages?
In C:\windows\system32, WindowsBase.ni.dll is located. DLL is currently 4.9 megabytes in size. The DLL version is not available. This is a non- system process that is in the core registry of the system but a file that can be deleted without reducing operating system performance.
Infected Platform: Windows OS
How to check if WindowsBase.ni.dll malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by WindowsBase.ni.dll malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- WindowsBase.ni.dll occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix WindowsBase.ni.dll Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register WindowsBase.ni.dll
When you install software that uses the WindowsBase.ni.dll dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “WindowsBase.ni.dll not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your WindowsBase.ni.dll file.
How to re-register WindowsBase.ni.dll from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u WindowsBase.ni.dll, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: WindowsBase.ni.dll regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the WindowsBase.ni.dll error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file WindowsBase.ni.dll from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your WindowsBase.ni.dll. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for WindowsBase.ni.dll in the upper right corner.
- If WindowsBase.ni.dll file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your WindowsBase.ni.dll file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your WindowsBase.ni.dll error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the WindowsBase.ni.dll error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to WindowsBase.ni.dll errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article