What is HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL and how to fix it?
What is HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL?
Hewlett Packard develops the file HPQD QUICKPRINT QM DE.DLL. The program is linked to several software programs developed by HP and its primary digital imaging service. No malware or Trojan attacks are used as confirmed in recent scanning reports. The file’s threat level is 1.
HPQD QUICKPRINT QM DE.DLL can be found at c:\windows\system32. The file’s total size is not found in any records. The latest available version is 130.0.80.000. The non-system process is an integral part of HP-related products, but has no direct effect on Windows. If the rogue is found, the file can be deleted from the background process.
You can see which CPU, memory, disk and network usage causes the HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL module process in the Windows Task Manager.
How to check if HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL
When you install software that uses the HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL file.
How to re-register HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL in the upper right corner.
- If HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to HPQD_QUICKPRINT_QM_DE.DLL errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article