What is HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL and how to fix it?
What is HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL?
The HPQD SWUPDATER QM NL.DLL file is related to the Hewlett Packard. The company is not a confirmed developer for the DLL program in question. A number of files, however, are linked to HP hardware with similar names. It is considered a threat due to the lack of support from the developer. The level of the threat is 3. The program is not connected with previous virus attacks.
HPQD SWUPDATER QM NL.DLL file is located in c:\program files\hp\print projects\common01\graphics\nl\hpqd_swupdater_qm_nl.dll The latest version of the program and the overall file size are unknown. The non-system process for the Windows operating system is not important. Disabling the file can cause HP hardware errors, but it does not affect the system.
You can see which CPU, memory, disk and network usage causes the HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL module process in the Windows Task Manager.
How to check if HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL
When you install software that uses the HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL file.
How to re-register HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL in the upper right corner.
- If HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to HPQD_SWUPDATER_QM_NL.DLL errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article