What is JIAJUNPENG.DLL and how to fix it?
What is JIAJUNPENG.DLL?
The Jiajunpeng.dll file has been developed by an unknown developer. The program does not form part of any software that Windows or any particular program uses. It is usually safe because no viruses or malware used the file in the past. However, because of the lack of security updates, the risk factor is high. The file’s threat level is 3.
Jiajunpeng.dll can be found at c:\windows\system32. In no records can be found the total size or latest version of the DLL file. The program is a non-system process that is not part of the running of Windows OS. If it is found to be a problem, it can easily be removed.
You can see which CPU, memory, disk and network usage causes the Jiajunpeng.dll module process in the Windows Task Manager.
How to check if JIAJUNPENG.DLL malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by JIAJUNPENG.DLL malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- JIAJUNPENG.DLL occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix JIAJUNPENG.DLL Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register JIAJUNPENG.DLL
When you install software that uses the JIAJUNPENG.DLL dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “JIAJUNPENG.DLL not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your JIAJUNPENG.DLL file.
How to re-register JIAJUNPENG.DLL from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u JIAJUNPENG.DLL, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: JIAJUNPENG.DLL regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the JIAJUNPENG.DLL error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file JIAJUNPENG.DLL from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your JIAJUNPENG.DLL. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for JIAJUNPENG.DLL in the upper right corner.
- If JIAJUNPENG.DLL file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your JIAJUNPENG.DLL file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your JIAJUNPENG.DLL error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the JIAJUNPENG.DLL error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to JIAJUNPENG.DLL errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article