What is MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL and how to fix it?
What is MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL?
Microsoft Corporation develops the file Microsoft. VisualStudio. Zip.9.0.resources.dll. The program is used by the program Visual Studio, which is at the heart of many Windows operations. It is secured by correct security updates and has no malware threat. The level of the threat is 0.
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Zip.9.0.resources.dll can be found at c:\windows\system32. The actual program size and the latest version of the found file are unknown. It is a system process that should be treated and not removed with importance. The file might cause the Windows operating system to fail if it suddenly goes missing. Reinstalling the OS is a proper fix.
You can see which CPU, memory, disk and network usage causes the Microsoft.VisualStudio.Zip.9.0.resources.dll module process in the Windows Task Manager.
How to check if MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL
When you install software that uses the MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL file.
How to re-register MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL in the upper right corner.
- If MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to MICROSOFT.VISUALSTUDIO.ZIP.9.0.RESOURCES.DLL errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article