What is ORSETUP.DLL and how to fix it?
What is ORSETUP.DLL?
The ORSETUP.DLL file is developed by the Open Candy Incorporation Company. DLL file is signed by the Open Candy Incorporation Company. The program is used by the developer’s recommendation engine software program. There is no virus in the file. It has a level of threat of 1.
ORSETUP.DLL can be found at c:\windows\system32. The overall size of the program and the latest available version cannot be found. The program is treated as a non-system procedure. If it causes problems or slows the PC down, it should be deleted from the process list. It will have no negative effects.
You can see which CPU, memory, disk and network usage causes the ORSETUP.DLL module process in the Windows Task Manager.
How to check if ORSETUP.DLL malware is affected on your computer?
If your system is affected by ORSETUP.DLL malware, you will notice one or several of the symptoms below:
- ORSETUP.DLL occupies an unusually large CPU memory
- Erratic internet connection
- Your browser is bombarded with annoying popup ads
- Computer screen freezes
- PC’s processing speed suffers
- You are redirected to unknown websites
To pinpoint the virus file location, take the following steps:
Step 1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys at once to open Task Manager.
Step 2: If you notice the file located outside C:\windows\system32 you should run an antivirus scan to get rid of the malware.
How to Fix ORSETUP.DLL Errors?
Step 1: Use Microsoft Register Server to manually register ORSETUP.DLL
When you install software that uses the ORSETUP.DLL dependency, the software should automatically register the file for you. In some cases your DLL file may not register properly, and as a result, will provide a “ORSETUP.DLL not registered” error. Fortunately, you can use a built-in utility called “Microsoft Register Server” (regsvr32.exe) to re-register your ORSETUP.DLL file.
How to re-register ORSETUP.DLL from a command prompt?
- Click the button Start.
- In the search box type “command “… and do not Hit ENTER!
- Hit ENTER by holding the CTRL-Shift keys.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted.
- Click Yes.
- Enter regsvr32/u ORSETUP.DLL, type the following command.
- Hit Enter to make the file UN-REGESTER.
- Type the command following: ORSETUP.DLL regsvr32/i.
- Hit ENTER, This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the prompt window for command.
- Restart the ORSETUP.DLL error re-launched program.
Step 2: Remove or Restore the file ORSETUP.DLL from Recycle Bin
This may seem like an obvious or ridiculous step, but you may have accidentally deleted your ORSETUP.DLL. Therefore, it should be checked to see if your recycle bin is there.
- Just double-click on the bin icon for recycling.
- Look for ORSETUP.DLL in the upper right corner.
- If ORSETUP.DLL file appears in the search results, select it, and move it to the following directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving your ORSETUP.DLL file, restart your computer.
Step 4: Drive your computer’s full malware scan
You are likely to experience a malware infection on your PC with your ORSETUP.DLL error. These intruders can damage DLL- related files, corrupt them, or remove them. In addition, the ORSETUP.DLL error that you experience might be related to a malicious program component itself.
Step 5: PC Driver updates
Fixed or updated device drivers may be linked to ORSETUP.DLL errors. Drivers can work one day and, for a variety of reasons, suddenly stop working the next day. The good news is that the device driver can often be updated to fix the DLL issue.
Searching for the exact driver for your hardware device, including directly from Microsoft or its affiliated manufacturers, may be extremely difficult. So, we recommend getting them fix through above steps.
Rate This Article