Factory reset protection is a mechanism that samsung devices come pre-installed with to prevent unauthorized access to your device. This guide will show you how to bypass factory reset protection on a samsung device without using a pc.
What is factory reset protection?
Factory reset protection is a security feature on Samsung devices that requires a PC to factory reset the device in order to delete all user data. However, there are ways to bypass factory reset protection without a PC.
One way to bypass factory reset protection is to use a hardware key. A hardware key is a physical button on the device that allows you to bypass factory reset protection. If you have a hardware key, you can use it to reset the device without using a PC. You can find instructions on how to use a hardware key here:
Another way to bypass factory reset protection is to use an Android tool called Samsung Mobile Factory Reset Protection Bypass . This Android tool allows you to bypass factory reset protection on Android devices.
How to bypass factory reset protection on samsung devices without pc?
If you need to bypass factory reset protection on a Samsung device, there are a few methods you can use without the assistance of a computer.
- Method 1: Use the Google search bar on your device. Type in “how to bypass factory reset protection samsung” and hit the search button. You’ll be presented with a number of helpful articles on how to do this.
- Method 2: Use an app like Reset Samsung. This app allows you to bypass factory reset protection without having to use a computer. After installing the app, open it up and click on the button. You’ll now be able to enter your device’s IMEI number and confirm your choice to reset your device.
- Method 3: Use a third-party tool like SAM Security Suite Pro. This tool allows you to bypass factory reset protection without having to use a computer. After downloading and installing the software, open it up and click on the button. You’ll now be able to enter your device’s IMEI number and confirm your choice to reset your device.
Enable USB Debugging
If you’re having trouble getting past factory reset protection on Samsung devices, there’s a workaround you can try using USB Debugging. This enables you to use a computer to access certain settings on the device and perform certain operations.
To enable USB Debugging on your Samsung device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on Developer Options.
- Turn on USB Debugging by tapping on the check box next to it.
- plug your device into your computer using the appropriate cable.
- Open a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (macOS) window, and type adb reboot bootloader . This will reboot your device and allow you to use the ADB interface.
If you are still having trouble getting past factory reset protection, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or chat with us on our website at www.smartdevicesguide.com for assistance!
Restore Factory Settings
How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices Without PC
Factory reset protection is a security feature that prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to your device’s settings. If you’re unable to bypass factory reset protection and need to restore your device to its original settings, you can do so using a computer.
To bypass factory reset protection on a Samsung device, follow these steps:
- Power off your device and remove the battery.
- Boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down button, then pressing the Power button.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Copy the files needed to restore factory settings to your computer.
- In Windows, open the Samsung USB Drivers folder and double-click the Samsung USB Driver file.
- Click OK in the warning message that appears.
- Click Yes in the message that asks if you want to install the driver software from a unknown publisher.
- After the driver installation is complete, click OK in the message that asks if you want to restart your computer.
- Hold down both of the Volume Up buttons on your device
Remove Secure Boot Certificate
If you want to disable Secure Boot on a Samsung device, there is a way to do so without the use of a computer. The first step is to remove the security certificate from the device. To do this, you will need to know the serial number of your device and the firmware version. You can find this information by going to Settings > About Device and scrolling down to the Serial Number section. Next, you will need to download a tool called Odin and extract it to your computer. Odin should look like this: Odin3 v3.10 .exe . Once Odin is open, click on the PDA button and select the firmware file that you downloaded earlier. Click on the AP button and select the secure boot certificate that you want to remove. Finally, click on the Start button and wait for Odin to finish flashing the firmware onto your device. If everything goes according to plan, your device will now be without Secure Boot and can be used without fear of being hacked.
Remove Samsung Knox Software
Factory Reset Protection is a great security feature on Samsung devices. However, it can be bypassed with a simple PC tool. This tutorial will show you how to remove Samsung Knox software and disable factory reset protection on Samsung devices.
Factory Reset Protection:
This feature protects your device if you forget your password or if your device is stolen. After you disable factory reset protection, anyone who tries to reset your device will not be able to do so unless they have the original password or a valid backup.
Enable ADB and Fastboot on Your PC
If you own a Samsung smartphone, there is a good chance that it comes with factory reset protection. This means that if you try to change any settings or upgrade your software on your device without first unlocking it, you will brick it and have to go through the hassle of a full factory restore.
Fortunately, there is a workaround for this. You can enable ADB and Fastboot on your computer, and then use these tools to bypass the factory reset protection on your device. Once you’ve done this, you can do whatever you want with your phone, including upgrading its software and changing its settings.
To enable ADB and Fastboot on your PC:
- Open up Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and sign into your account. If you don’t have an account, click “Create an account” in the upper-left corner of the window.
- Click “Device Manager” in the navigation bar at the top of the window.
- In Device Manager, under “Android Devices”, find and select your Samsung phone or tablet.
- Under “Android Components”, find “
If you own a Samsung device and want to bypass factory reset protection, there is one way to do so that doesn’t require the use of a computer. By following these steps, you can disable factory reset protection without ever having to access your device’s settings or files. This method is especially useful if you need to reset your device for some other reason, such as replacing its internal battery.