We now live in a wireless earbud era, which has revolutionized and changed the way we listen to and experience music. Apple AirPods are one of the most popular wireless earbuds on the market, and they’ve completely transformed our way of listening to and consuming music, especially as we learned to use Bluetooth to connect directly with our ThinkPad.
One of the amazing features of the AirPods that people don’t seem to talk about is their ability to connect to non-Apple devices that accept Bluetooth, such as a ThinkPad or other Lenovo laptop.
In this article, I’ll go through how to connect AirPods to a Lenovo laptop, as well as what to do if they refuse to pair. I’ll also show you what you can do if your Lenovo laptop doesn’t have Bluetooth capability and you want to connect your Airpods.
In a few simple steps, learn how to connect your AirPods to your Windows PC.
Apple’s AirPods are Bluetooth earbuds that are completely cordless and developed specifically for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. However, AirPods are compatible with a wide range of other devices, including Android phones and computers.
Of course, if you use AirPods with a PC, you won’t be able to use Siri because that feature is only available when the buds are connected to an iPhone or iPad.
However, if you want to use your AirPods with your |along with your > PC while they aren’t paired with your iPhone, here’s how to do it.
It is extremely possible to connect any type of AirPods to your Lenovo laptop or ThinkPad, and if you are in a hurry, follow these instructions.
How to connect AirPods to a Lenovo laptop is as follows:
- To access settings, press Windows key + I.
- Select Devices from the Settings menu.
- Bluetooth should be enabled.
- Add Bluetooth or other devices is the option to choose.
- Bluetooth is a good option.
- Now, take your AirPods case and open the cover.
- Press and hold the button on the back of your AirPods case.
- When you see a white light, release the button.
- Choose your AirPods from the list of devices that have been discovered.
- To finish, click Done.