The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate credential is designed to validate the candidates’ expertise and technical skills. The certification is aimed at the solutions architects with at least one year of practical experience in the design of available, scalable, fault-tolerant, and cost-effective distributed systems on Amazon Web Services. To get this certificate, the students are required to pass only one exam. The new test is Amazon SAA-C02. However, the individuals who have already started preparing for Amazon SAA-C01 can still take it until July 1, 2020. After this date, the exam will no longer be available to the applicants.
Prerequisites for Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification
There are no official prerequisites for obtaining this Amazon credential or passing its exam. However, the candidates should have practical experience using database AWS services, compute, storage, and networking. Other skills that are required for this certificate and its test include:
- ExamLabs.com Practical experience in deploying AWS and service management;
- Skills in recognizing and defining technical prerequisites for AWS-based applications;
- Skills in identifying AWS services that fulfill a specific technical prerequisite;
- Understanding of suggested best practices for developing reliable and secure applications on the AWS platform;
- Knowledge of fundamental architectural principles for developing on AWS Cloud;
- Knowledge of AWS global infrastructure and network technologies interacting with it;
- Understanding of security tools and features offered by AWS and how they interact with traditional services.
Overview of Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam
The candidates for this exam will be required to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in architecting and deploying robust and secure applications on AWS technologies. They will be evaluated based on their understanding of the solution definition with the use of architectural design principles based on the requirements of the clients. The students should understand how to offer the implementation guidance to the organizations through the project lifecycle and based on here superlative practices.
The new exam associated with the Solutions Architect – Associate certificate is SAA-C02. This test is designed to evaluate specific domains. These include:
- Designing Resilient Architecture: 30%
- Designing High-Performance Architectures: 28%
- Designing Secure Applications & Architecture: 24%
- Designing Cost-Effective Architecture: 18%
- AWS Certifications
The comprehensive details of the exam topics can be found on the official website. The SAA-C02 test has two question types, which are multiple choice and multiple response. The learners can take the exam at a testing center or as an online proctored exam delivery. The details of the test-taking process can be found on the certification webpage. The individuals have a total of 130 minutes to finish all the questions, but before registering for the exam, they are required to pay the fee of $150. There is an optional practice test that is available to the candidates for $20. You can take this exam in English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Visit Link .
The best way to prepare for the Amazon SAA-C02 exam is to develop hands-on experience. There are different training courses and study materials that you can explore to develop this expertise. Practice tests and exam dumps are also available to give you the required skills to ace your certification test on the first try.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification can take its rightful place on your resume. It will show your potential employers who you are and how professional you can be.