Do you want to remove the background from an image in your phone’s camera roll? These are easy ways to remove the background from an image on your phone.
You don’t need to use complicated computer software to remove the image background. Several mobile apps can help you do this.
A transparent background image can be used for many purposes. There are several ways to make it transparent on your mobile device. We will discuss the top ones and provide a guide on how to use them.
Why is a background transparent?
There are many reasons to use a transparent background in your images. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular reasons.
Although logos don’t have to look like photos, they can include certain subjects you might see in a photo (such as a person or an item of clothing). You can easily make a logo by removing the background from a photo and focusing on a subject.
A transparent image can be added with an isolated subject to any background. This can be used for personal and business image editing.
As an added effect, you can use it.
We often use effects when editing photos from our phones to improve the overall look or concept. Transparent backgrounds can be imported just as you would stickers.
This will allow you to build upon the elements in your edited photo. Stickers are images with transparent backgrounds.
Get Rid Of Unwanted Objects
Background removal is a technique that allows a photographer to remove unwanted objects from a photograph. The transparent area can be filled with the rest of the surrounding area by removing the object.
PicsArt: How to create a transparent background
PicsArt’s image editing app has many ways to create transparent backgrounds. It all depends on what type of edit you are doing and how much time you prefer to spend editing.
PicsArt can erase your background.
- Open the PicsArt app, and locate the Drawing tool at the bottom.
- Choose the icon that looks like a stack of squares to the bottom right.
- Tap on the layer you want to delete. To close the window, tap away.
- Select the Eraser icon at the bottom to open the tool. To open the brush settings, tap it again. You can customize the settings as you like. It would help if you remembered that large brushes with sharp edges are best for quickly erasing large areas. A smaller brush with soft edges is better for erasing around crevasses.
- After you are satisfied with the settings, drag your finger across the image to erase. You can zoom in or out using two fingers.
- Once you are happy with the result, click Apply in the top-right. Go back to the home screen and click the Arrow icon to save the image.
What if you want to create a background image that focuses on a specific subject?
PicsArt will allow you to do this:
- After uploading a background image, click Add Photo to the bottom and then import the transparent image.
- There are many editing options available for the image imported. Select Cutout.
- Select a cutout method. Select allows you to choose from multiple cutouts, which you can then clean up using the Erase tool. An outline allows you to outline the subject you wish to isolate manually.
- After selecting your subject, click Save in the upper-right corner. Place the cutout on top of the background image you have already imported.
This is a great way to import multiple images and edit them in one go. You don’t have to create and export transparent images individually.
Android (Free, in-app purchases available)
- How to Transparently Make Your Background With Eraser
Eraser, a simple editing app, has a few basic features and two methods to erase a background. Let’s see how they work.
This is how you can manually erase the background using Eraser.
- Upload your image and choose Erase from the bottom menu.
- Make sure that Erase is selected in the Tools window.
- The width allows you to customize the size of your Eraser. Offset allows you to adjust the distance between your finger & the Eraser for a better view.
- Move your finger across the area you wish to remove. You can zoom in or out using two fingers.
- Hit Done when you are happy with the result. The home screen will be redirected.
- To export the image, tap the Share icon in the top-right. Select the resolution and format you wish to export. To save the image to your photo library, tap Saving.
You can also have the app remove the background for you if you don’t wish to do so manually. Here’s how:
- Select the Target area from below the Erase window.
- To control the amount of background that you want to remove, adjust the Threshold.
- Place your finger on the area you wish to remove and release. The background will disappear completely. This step may need to be repeated several times.
- After removing most of the background, use the Erasure or Restore to delete any remaining parts.
- Once you are done, save your image and export it in the same manner as we have described.
Download: Eraser for iOS (Free, in-app purchases available)
How to remove background with Remove.bg?
Many online editors can create transparent backgrounds if you don’t have an app. Remove.bg has been a favourite of ours due to its simplicity and speed.
Here’s how you can remove a background image on Remove. bg
- Navigate to Remove. bg with the mobile browser you prefer, and then select Upload an Image.
- You can choose to upload a photo from your Photo Library, Take a Photo or Browse.
- AI will detect and remove the focal subject automatically.
- You can now download the image either in full size or in HD. You will need to pay credits for HD downloads.
An AI background remover is not as flexible as editing apps. This is best for images with a single subject and a clear outline.
Make your phone transparent by adding a background.
You will need a transparent background if you are a social media user, have a business account or enjoy editing photos. It’s a skill you can tap into quickly and easily, even if you know how to do it with your phone.