How to Unlock Windows Computer using Android Fingerprint Unlock Scanner?
Have you ever wanted to unlock the PC using Android fingerprint scanner remotely? You can now unlock your windows with your Android Remote Fingerprint unlock application with the help of exceptionally secure applications.
It was made by XDA member Andrew-X, called the Remote Fingerprint Unlock, which gives you the opportunity to unlock any Windows PC on your Android smartphone with the unique fingerprint scanner.
This script used AutoTools to check your fingerprint and Unified Remote for remote data sources, such as taping, swiping and pasting to unlock your Windows PC.
To get this element, simply take steps in the right order. You should only play with an update with some 3rd party applications.
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Requirements
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PCs
- x86 or x64 architectures
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Free Functions
- Remotely unlocking local and online Microsoft accounts via Android Fingerprint Scanner
- 1 PC with 1 Remote Unlocking account
- Wi – Fi Tethering support
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Paid
Ads Free and it’s very easy process so let’s look at the step – by – step procedure for the remote fingerprint unlocking system.
- You must first install Remote Fingerprint Unlock on your Android device from the Google Play Store and then install the right Windows Fingerprint Credential Module on your Windows PC.
- Once the application is installed, open it and go to the scan section. Now start scanning and wait for your windows computer to find it.
- Once the PC is found, you can send a name or a paid version of the Wake-on-LAN package.
- Then click on Add Account and enter the username and password for the account you want to unlock remotely.
- So now we’ve successfully added the account. Lock your PC and you can find a new user named Fingerprint Unlock in the lock screen if you can find the Module Is Active option, then you can proceed.
- Go to unlock your Android device’s remote fingerprint and choose Unlock option.
- Scan your fingerprint and if you set it all correctly, the PC will be unlocked.
Note: Read the installation instructions and Windows warn Fingerprint Credential Module thoroughly.