If you plan on using an online tool for your online documents, you are reading the right article. In this article, we will discuss how you can fully utilize an online tool like PDFBear to take advantage of this online world we live in.
When using PDFBear as your online tool, you are bound to benefit from a lot of things you can not even think of or do not even know to exist. We are going to give you some of the most underrated online tools from their platform. Hence, to keep you posted with the underrated online tools, here are some examples.
The first one on our list is the PDF rotate. The primary use of PDF rotation is to rotate the unavoidable mistakes you made to your PDF files. This can be a useful online tool for your online documents, even if you are at the receiving end of a PDF file. Having PDF rotate available for you will allow you to rotate the pages quickly and give you a convenient reading experience.
If you want to use the online tool PDF, rotate with the website of PDFBear. All you need to do is take a visit to their website and choose your desired online tool. In this case, you will need to click on the PDF rotate to go through rotating the pages of your PDF file. After that, you will be transferred to a new web page to start rotating your PDF file pages.
Suppose you have second thoughts in using their platform because you are a newbie or do not trust yourself with technology and technical stuff about an online document. Worry no more because PDFBear will walk you through how you can easily rotate your PDF file pages. All you need to do is follow this sequence of steps, which also can be read on their website when you click on your preferred online tool.
- Upload the PDF file that you want to rotate the pages from. You can either transfer the data directly out of your computer or drag the PDF file out of your desktop and drop it into the allotted toolbox by PDFBear. This step will allow PDFBear to scan your PDF file.
- There will be a circular arrow that can be used for you to rotate the pages. You can now rotate the pages in terms of your desired position.
- If you found the right angle that you want for the pages of your PDF file. You can now click on the button “Apply.”
- After you follow all of those steps, you can now download your newly rotated PDF file into your device storage.
eSign PDF is another online tool from PDFBear that only a few individuals are lucky to know that this kind of online tool for your online document exists. This is an essential online tool if you need to sign in your online documents electronically, which means signing in your signature online, which will reflect the original PDF file.
Having this online tool to sign your signature online is one of the most convenient ways of handling online documents. By doing this, you don’t need to personally send a paper-based document to the recipient that you want to sign for his/her signature. Hence, you can now be more productive time-wise and effort-wise.
However, keep in mind that not all of the media and platforms accept eSign documents, especially when you are handling an essential document. It is still recommended to hand out a paper-based document because those documents are even harder to configure and edit. Hence, having different advantages in handling online documents and paper-based documents.
Follow these steps to effectively eSign your online documents with PDFBear:
- Upload the PDF file that you want to eSign with the help of PDFBear. You can choose if you want to upload your file directly from your device or use the unique feature of PDFBear, which is “Drag and Drop.”
- After the PDF file is recognized in their system, you can now add your personal signature.
- Click on the “Finish” button if you are done adding your unique signature.
- Lastly, download your newly signed PDF file.
Using online documents and paper-based documents still have their advantages and drawbacks. Hence, keeping yourself in the middle and taking all of the benefits to your advantage in handling documents. In terms of the disadvantages of online documents, PDFBear got your back in solving those difficulties.