Ever since the dawn of the internet, people have been using it to do harm as well as good. One of the most common ways viruses are spread is through mobile devices; in fact, almost 40% of all infections occur on mobiles. Since mobile devices are used so often, it’s essential that you know how to remove virus from android mobile using pc if you find yourself in a bind. In this blog post, we will outline the steps that you need to take in order to protect yourself and your device.
What is a virus?
A virus is a small program that can damage your android mobile phone. Viruses can be spread through email, text messages or from websites. To remove a virus from your android mobile phone use the pc.
To remove a virus on an Android device:
- Go to your device’s main menu and select “Settings.”
- Select “Security” and then “Virus Protection.”
- Under “Virus Protection,” tap “Scan Now.”
- If prompted, enter your device’s PIN or password.
- Tap the button that says “On devices with Virus Protection turned on, viruses will be downloaded and scanned while you are using the phone.”
- If you see a message that says your device is already infected with a virus, tap the X in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap “Delete Malware” to remove any viruses detected on your device.
How does a virus work?
A virus is a small program that can damage your computer or mobile phone. They are created when somebody doesn’t follow the rules for how software is made, and they can spread through email, files, or even through contact with someone else’s device.
When you download something from the internet, it might come with a virus. You can also get viruses on your phone if you click on a link in an email or if you open a file that someone sent you. Viruses use tiny pieces of code to take over your phone and do things like steal your data or send out spam calls.
There are some steps that you can take to protect yourself from viruses. The most important thing is to be careful about what you download and how you use your computer. You can also use antivirus software on your phone to help protect against viruses.
Types of viruses
There are many types of viruses. Some viruses can be spread through computer networks, while others can be spread through contact with infected bodily fluids.
Most viruses are designed to damage or destroy software, data, or hardware. To prevent the virus from spreading, you should remove any affected files and reboot your computer.
To remove a virus from your Android phone using a PC:
- Open Safe Mode on your PC by pressing F8 when starting up your computer. This will display the boot menu and allow you to start up in safe mode with limited access to online resources.
- Click on “Scan for Viruses” option and choose “All Files” as the scan type.
- Scan your entire device for viruses. If you find any harmful files, delete them right away using your favorite file management software.
- Once the virus scan is complete, restart your Android mobile and check if the problem has been resolved.
What are the symptoms of a virus infection?
If you have a virus on your android mobile phone, the symptoms may not be immediately apparent. The virus will likely start to affect your device’s performance and battery life, making it difficult to use. You may also experience some generic symptoms like a headache, fever, and muscle aches.
If you’re aware of any suspicious activities on your device or if you notice any changes in your health that aren’t usual for you, it’s important to take action and remove the virus before it causes more damage. There are several different ways to remove viruses from Android devices: by using a PC, by downloading an app from the Google Play Store, or by using the Android Device Manager.
To remove a virus using a PC:
- Boot your device into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Delete all of the files and folders associated with the virus.
- Reinstall your OS (if necessary).
- Scan your device for malware using an antivirus program.
How do viruses spread?
When a mobile device is infected with a virus, it can spread to other devices on the user’s contact list or through browser links. In Android, there are ways to remove viruses from an infected device using a pc:
- Boot your android device into recovery mode by pressing and holding the power button and Volume Up key together for about 10 seconds until you see a warning screen saying “power off now select yes”. After you select “yes”, press the power button to turn off your device.
- Once your android device is in recovery mode, perform a Factory Reset by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” from the main menu. This will erase all of your data on the phone so be sure to back up any important files before proceeding.
- Once your phone has been reset, select “install zip from sd card” and then choose the virus removal file that you downloaded earlier. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the virus removal file.
- After the virus removal file has been installed, select “reboot system now” from the main menu to restart your phone. Your Android device should now be free of any viruses and ready to use!
How to remove virus from android mobile using pc?
If you are experiencing trouble with your android device and it is showing signs of a virus, you may want to go the extra mile and remove the virus using your computer. This will require some patience as there are a few steps that need to be followed in order for this to work.
The first thing you will need to do is connect your android device to your computer using a USB cable. Next, open up a file explorer window on your computer and navigate to the folder where the Android operating system (OS) is installed. You will see a number of files and folders here, but we are only interested in the “system” folder. Inside of this folder, you will see a file called “system.img”. Right-click on this file and select “Extract Here”.
Once the file has been extracted, you will have two files on your computer: system.img and boot.img. Next, open up a notepad window on your computer and copy the contents of boot.img into system.img. Then press CTRL+F5 to flash this image onto your android device’s main memory.
Upon successfully flashing the image, your device should reboot into recovery mode. From here, use the volume buttons to scroll down until you find “wipe data/factory reset”, then press power button to select it. After completion of data wipe process, press return key twice to enter main menu and select “install zip from sd card”. Navigate to where you have extracted virus removal file and select it.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install the virus removal file. Once the installation is complete, press power button to select “reboot system now”. Your android device should now be free of any viruses and ready to use!
If you have an Android mobile phone and are feeling the effects of a virus, there is one surefire way to remove it using your PC: use Bullguard’s Mobile Security. With its powerful antivirus capabilities and malware removal tools, the app will help you identify and remove any viruses that might be lurking on your device. If you’ve tried all other means but still cannot get rid of the virus, Bullguard’s Mobile Security could be just what you need to restore peace of mind.