Name: Pokemon AshGray
Hack of: Fire Red
Length: Until “Pokémon the Movie 2000 – The Power of One” event
Your name is Ash Ketchum, and your major Pokémon adventure is about to begin. Sadly, you played Pokémon fights all night and woke up late! With all your Pallet Town rivals (the most irritating being Gary) grabbing all the available candidates, it seems like you’ll just have to go back… Maybe maybe you like Pikachu.
You’re about to embark on an adventure of 116 events (plus two film events) that will place you in the shoes of Ash, help you to capture the Pokémon he’s chasing, and make his choices. How is the experience going to be like Ash Ketchum? There’s just one way to find out!
- Follows the same events as in the Pokemon Anime series
- Catch all of the Pokémon Ash does
- Be rewarded for carrying Ash’s team
- New Tiles, Sprites and Maps
- New Tools to replace HMs-
- Hatchet replaces Cut
- Computer Teleport System replaces Fly
- Raft replaces Surf
- Pickaxe replaces Rock Smash
- Climb Kit is used instead of Rock Climb
- Whirlpuller is used to cross whirlpools
- *** Bad Eggs appear in your Storage Boxes. DO NOT MOVE THEM!
- *** Teachy TV is broken. DO NOT USE IT!
- Can’t get on/off the bike in certain areas
- Ashley’s backsprite/HP bar is sometimes discolored
- Pallet Town berry system doesn’t work right
- Slight hitch in Pallet Town Windmill
metapod23, colcolstyles, JPAN, TheDarkShark, Jambo51, doesntknowhowtoplay, Darthatron, KDS, diegoisawesome, HackMew