Top Cryptocurrency to Mine with GPU- Even if bitcoin can be mined with a CPU, a GPU is better because it increases the earnings. You can utilise up to 9 GPUs for GPU crypto mining, but only two CPUs unless they are virtual CPUs.
Even more than the most powerful ASICs or lower-end CPU miners, graphics processing units are the most frequent technique of mining cryptocurrencies. With these devices, we can still mine hundreds of cryptocurrencies using proof-of-work methods, and they are now the primary mining machines for the majority of users. It’s no surprise that GPU prices remain high.
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 is currently the most powerful GPU, while AMD Radeon R9 380, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, AMD Radeon RX 470, and AMD Radeon RX 570 are among the most affordable.
List Of The Top Cryptocurrency To Mine With GPU
Enlisted are some popular GPU mineable cryptocurrencies:
- Haven Protocol (XHV)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Bitcoin Gold
Verticoin is resistant to ASIC. At a hash rate of 2.50 mh/s and 450 watts of power consumption, the profit is about $4.90 per day at a $0.10 kWh electricity rate. Verthash is a crypto algorithm that generates a block every 2 minutes and 24 seconds. 12.5 Vertcoins is the block reward.
How to mine Vertcoin with a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
- Purchase a GPU: There are hundreds of GPUs available here that can be used individually or in a mining rig. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 LHR or higher are among them.
- The VTC wallet can be downloaded and installed here: This is available for download on the Vertcoin website. After that, come up with a wallet address.
- Choose a mining pool depending on the reward and earning potential: simple mine.online, supernova.cc, and miningpoolhub.com are some of the mining pools available.
- Set up your mining equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions and download GPU mining software to fine-tune the settings. For the coin, you can use CCMiner and SG Miner, for example.
- Connect to your chosen mining pool via the software using the settings (pool URL, worker, username, and password) provided by the pool on their website.
The most profitable coin to mine with an ASIC is still Bitcoin, but not with a GPU. Even with a mining pool, Bitcoin GPU mining is currently unprofitable. You can, however, mine with pools that allow you to contribute your hash rate to the mining of other crypto in exchange for Bitcoin. Nicehash is a good example.
Nicehash predicts that mining Bitcoin with NVIDIA RTX 3080, NVIDIA CMP 90HX, NVIDIA RTX A5000, NVIDIA RTX 3090, and NVIDIA Tesla A100 would earn you between 0.000125 BTC and 0.00022200 BTC per day.
At a $0.1 electricity cost, this equates to $6 to $11 in daily income. You may either create a rig for solo mining or join a pool with your equipment or single GPU.
How to use a GPU to mine Bitcoin:
- Purchase a mining rig or GPU and complete the following steps: Install any necessary software.
- Download a BTC wallet: This is where you will send your mining profits.
- Join a mining pool and set it up: Create your login and workers, as well as pool URLs and other information.
- Connect a GPU to a mining pool: Different mining pools have different settings for connecting a GPU, therefore check the website to double-check.
- Begin mining.
Monero is one of the easiest cryptos to mine with a GPU, and it’s also one of the few that you can try mining on a VCPU for testing purposes. ASRock Radeon RX 5700, XT Phantom Gaming D, ASUS DUAL Radeon RX 480 8GB OC, and MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ventus XS OC are among the GPUs that can be used to mine Monero.
Currently, mining Monero with a GPU generates about $11 per month at a 10 MHz hash rate. Monero mining rewards are around 4.99 XMR per block, with validators sharing a transaction fee of 0.06573 XMR. Verifying a block takes two minutes.
You can join multiple pools, including those where you can merge mine or profit-switch when mining Monero. Solo mining necessitates a significant investment in GPU mining hardware.
How to mine Monero with a Graphics Processing Unit (GPU):
- Purchase a GPU, connect it to the motherboard and other components, then install the necessary software.
- Create a Monero wallet on your computer. You can begin by using a web wallet such as MyMonero, Monerujo mobile wallet, or others. It’s also compatible with Trezor Model T and Ledger Nano X.
- Create an account and join a mining pool: MineXMR.com, SupportXMR, https://xmr.nanopool.org/, and monero.crypto-pool.fr are some examples. Connecting to a mining pool can be done using your mining software or other tools, and it requires the input of pool information such as the pool mining URL, your mining wallet address, password, and worker name, among other things. Simply double-check with the pool or software website in question.
Ravencoin is one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies to mine. It is used to represent virtual goods, gold, stocks, and other types of assets on platforms. NVIDIA GPUs, particularly those in the RTX series, are ideal for mining Ravencoin. GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, GeForce GTX 1080, GTX 1070, and RX 570 are all options. In fact, a CPU can be used to mine this cryptocurrency.
In terms of profitability, mining this crypto with a GPU at 70 MH/s earns you around $4.40 per day. A payout of 5,000 RVNs is given for each block mined.
How to use a GPU to mine Ravencoin:
- Set up a wallet: Raven Core is an example of software you can use.
- Purchase and set up GPUs, then connect them to the motherboard and attach other components before installing GPU mining software. Kawpowminer, Gminer, T-Rex Miner, TeamRedMiner, NBMiner, and Nanominer are all available for download.
- Choose a mining pool and join it: Configure the mining pool details from your mining pool account in the mining programme. These include the URL of the mining pool, the wallet address, the name of the worker, and so on. This is determined by the mining software used. You can configure the mining pool using some applications by using the bat file that comes with it. The NBMiner software’s NBMiner Win > start rvn.bat file is an example.
Haven Protocol (XHV)
Anyone can create private tokens reflecting commodities, fiat currencies, and other assets, whether they are stable or volatile, using the Haven Protocol blockchain. Monero is built on the RandomX system, which is immune to ASIC mining. It is based on Monero, a private cryptocurrency. You may earn $1.9 every month mining with just 100 H/s.
The RX 4XX, RX 5XX, and VEGA series are some of the GPUs that can mine Haven Protocol.
How to use a GPU to mine Haven Protocol:
- Connect the GPUs to the motherboard to create a rig if you have already purchased them. Install the mining software on your computer. Other GPUs to try are SRBMiner, JCE Miner, and Cast XMR.
- Join a mining pool and create a Haven Protocol wallet address: Hero Miners, Miner Rocks, Fracking Miner, Hashvault, Hashpool, Fairpool, and Do OK are some of the mining pools.
- Connect the pool to the miner by following the instructions on the pool’s website: The config.txt and pools.txt files must be edited by some software, such as the SRBMiner. You must check configuration details via their GUI with other applications, which includes configuring the wallet address, worker name, and pool URL.
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
The EtcHash or Thanos upgrade, which is a refinement of the Ethash algorithm, is used by Ethereum Classic. The F2pool mining pool considers the Jasminer X4 to be the greatest Ethereum Classic mining equipment. With a hash rate of 2,500 mH/z, this machine will profit $76.01 each day. The JASMINER X4 BRICK is another machine that will be employed.
How to use a GPU to mine Ethereum Classic:
- Purchase and set up the GPU. Install Ethereum Classic mining software or any GPU mining application that supports Ethereum Classic mining. Claymore Dual Ethereum, Ethminer, MinerGate, GMiner, and NBMiner are all Ethereum mining software.
- Research and join a mining pool: xnpool, Ethermine, 2Miners, F2Pool, Nanopool, and MiningPoolHub are some of the Ethereum Classic mining pools.
- Configure the wallet with the mining pool: This is done using the mining programme and is dependent on the software. Atomic Wallet, Coinomi, MyEtherWallet, and numerous hardware wallets are among the wallets that may produce a wallet address.
Bitcoin Gold is a fork of Bitcoin that employs the Equihash(144,5) or Zhash algorithm, which is GPU-friendly. The GTX 1080 Ti is one of the top GPUs for mining Bitcoin Gold, and it rates as one of the best GPUs for this task.
How to use a GPU to mine Bitcoin Gold:
- Create a Bitcoin Gold wallet on Guarda or Atomic Wallet, for example.
- Purchase and install your graphics cards. Unmineable Miner Software is a good example of mining software. The EWBF Miner, Optiminer, and Claymore’s Zcash/BTG Miner are among the others.
- Mining pools such as miningpoolhub.com, 2miners.com, bsmith.io, zergpool.com, suprnova.cc, and k1pool.com are available to join.
- Using the mining programme, connect the pool to the hardware. Each mining programme has different pool configuration requirements, therefore double-check on the pools’ or mining software’s websites.
The reward for mining a block on the Dogecoin network is 10,000 DOGE, and its meteoric ascent over the years, particularly in 2021, makes it an excellent target for crypto GPU miners. The meme coin is built on the Scrypt algorithm, which allows for combined cryptocurrency mining.
For example, you can use your GPU to merge mine it with Litecoin without hurting the machine’s speed. As a result, it is one of the best coins to mine using a graphics card.
The RTX 3090 Ultra Gaming is arguably the best GPU for mining Dogecoin, but the RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2070, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RX 580 GTS, and AMD Radeon RX 5700XT are all worth considering. At a hash rate of 9,500 MH/s, you can earn roughly $49.99 per day in terms of profitability.
How to use a GPU to mine Dogecoin:
- Purchase and install the GPU. CudaMiner, CGMiner, and EasyMiner are examples of GPU mining software.
- Create a Doge wallet at Dogecoin.com, Trust Wallet, Dogechain, and other sites.
- Join a mining pool and set up your hardware accordingly: Aikapool, Litecoinpool, 1coinPool, Multipool, and Prohashing are some of the Dogecoin mining pools.
- Begin mining.
The Grin cryptocurrency is mined at a pace of one block per minute, with each block miner receiving a reward of 60 Grin. GPUs such as the NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti, Radeon Rx 570, 580, and 590, 7x Asus GTX 1060, and many others should be considered if you wish to start mining Grin.
The RTX 2060, 2070, 2080, and 2080 Ti GPUs are also available. You can use an online profitability calculator to calculate profitability, although at less than a 10 H/s hash rate, a single GPU can make roughly $1.44 per day.
How to use a GPU to mine Grin:
- Create a Grin wallet using the Grin++ wallet, for example. Other wallets to consider include the Samourai, BreadWallet, and GreenAdress.
- Investigate and join one or more GRIN mining pools: Aeternity SOLO, MimbleWimbleCoin SOLO, Cortex SOLO, and GRIN SOLO are examples of solo pools.
- Install mining software like Gminer, IolMiner, and GrinGoldMiner on GPUs.
- For example, set the.bat files and start the miner to configure the mining software.
The equihash algorithm, which is a slightly tweaked version of the PoW algorithm suited more for GPU mining than ASIC mining, is used by Zcash, which is also one of the best coins to mine today.
The NVIDIA GTX 1080, NVIDIA GTX 1070, GTX 1070Ti, GTX 1070, and AMD Vega 56/64 are the best GPUs for mining Zcash. Each of these GPUs has a different level of profitability. You can earn $6.87 per day if you have a hash rate of 135,000 H/s.
How to use a GPU to mine Zcash:
- Purchase, install, and configure your graphics cards on your computer. Install all of the necessary drivers, then GPU mining software such as Nvidia EWBF Miner.
- Make a wallet address for yourself. They include the Nighthawk mobile wallet, Zecwallet Lite, and others.
- Install the Zcash mining programme on your computer. You won’t need to download the entire Zcash blockchain or use difficult command-line miners.
- Create an account and connect to a mining pool. ZHash.pro, zpool Equihash, Bitfly, 2miners, Luckpool, and Minergate are some of the mining pools to consider for this cryptocurrency.
- Begin mining.
The best cryptocurrency to mine with a GPU was discussed in this tutorial. The majority of ASIC-resistant cryptocurrencies are far more profitable to mine with a GPU than with a CPU.
When it comes to mining, the majority of them have a similar setup, which includes purchasing and configuring a GPU, installing GPU mining software, creating a wallet, and connecting a mining pool to the GPU via the programme or other tools.
The finest mining GPU is the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, which can be used to mine hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
Merge mining is also recommended for people who want automatic profit switching mining, and the best cryptocurrencies to consider are Dogecoin and Litecoin, which are among the greatest cryptocurrency to mine. Additionally, look for mining software that uses profit-switching algorithms.