Global Service Desk- Most people believe that a service desk may only be utilised by foreign corporations or companies with subsidiaries in other countries. However, the word simply means that you get the same services as traditional workstations no matter where you are in the world. We at ITarian recognise the importance of providing flexibility and choice to your agents and customers, which is why we provide our service desk software free of charge. Anyone can utilise it, regardless of where they work, where their branches are situated, or how big or little their company is.
When organisations desire to outsource their IT department to an MSP, they frequently run into issues, especially if they are located in a different nation than the MSP. Software, on the other hand, is unique in that it may be used anywhere in the world. As a result, because you have an IT department and the appropriate software, you won’t have any issues with tech assistance.
Enterprises level Challenges
- Future-proofed – timely and cost-effective solutions
- G-Local Experience – through regionalized adaptation of global service
- Enhanced Productivity – simplicity of use and adaption
- Smarter Systems – by relying heavily on automation
- Collaborative Change – keep people informed and involved at all times.
Using our accelerators and solutions, Max Systems assists enterprises in implementing, transforming, and consolidating Service Desk. We create a Service Desk and take it to the next level:
• Self-Help: Solutions designed to allow users to control resolution of their own concerns
• Self-Heal: Solutions built to enable proactively identifying issues and resolving them before the user notices
• First and Second Level Support: Integrated Infrastructure & application support team responsible for restoring normal service operations and ownership of incidents / requests end to end
• VIP Support: Dedicated or designated team for differential services.
Benefits from Global Service Desk
The service desk can offer:
- Lower costs
- More productivity
- Enhanced experience for end-users and techs
- Ability to work anywhere there is Internet/Intranet connections
Administrators can set priorities and include SLAs and other documentation into the system, ensuring that the most pressing issues are addressed first. Customers can use a helpful FAQ database and resource centre to create tickets and seek self-help solutions. Agents can identify which tickets are important to them and which are not. A worldwide Service Desk benefits everyone, and the best thing is that it is completely free. You will never have to pay anything to utilise our product, which is not true of many of our competitors.