It’s a pain to move WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android. Here’s how to accomplish it quickly and easily using AnyTrans!
When it comes to staying in touch with friends and family, WhatsApp is a fantastic tool. Android and iOS, on the other hand, have never been on the same page when it comes to backup. Google Drive is used for backup on Android, while iCloud Drive is used on iOS. As a result, migrating chat backups from iOS to Android is a pain.
WhatsApp has revealed that you may now transfer your WhatsApp chat history from your iPhone to other Android 12 devices. Regardless, you won’t be able to transfer your WhatsApp conversations from an Android to an iPhone. Right now, the best way to do so is to use AnyTrans.
Using AnyTrans, you may transfer WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone.
You may easily transfer your WhatsApp conversations with AnyTrans. But it’s not only about switching WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
- Chat backups can be easily transferred from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android. Furthermore, if you utilize AnyTrans, you won’t have to reset your iPhone or Android.
- It copies everything of your information, including files, movies, and texts. The nicest aspect is that the format of the conversation history hasn’t changed. It is also compatible with all Android devices. To top it off, the entire procedure is simple, quick, and painless.
- On that subject, here’s how to use AnyTrans to move your WhatsApp conversation from an Android to an iPhone.
- AnyTrans can be downloaded to your PC. For your convenience, the app is accessible on both macOS and Windows.
Choose WhatsApp to Device from the list of options under the Social Messages Manager tab on the sidebar.
- Connect your iPhone or Android device to your PC. Select “Android” as the Source Device and “iPhone” as the Target Device. Follow the on-screen instructions by clicking Next.
- Make sure your WhatsApp data is backed up on your Android device before moving on to the next step. Also, on your iPhone, switch off Find My iPhone.
You’ll be requested to install the WhatsApp improved version on your phone. For installation, make sure it has storage permission.
On your phone, press Install, then Next on AnyTrans. Moving your data from WhatsApp will take some time. As a result, wait until the full data transmission process is finished.
After that, all of your WhatsApp data will be transferred from Android to iPhone. You wouldn’t be able to miss a single message.
AnyTrans Isn’t Just a Transfer Tool for WhatsApp Messages
AnyTrans is particularly good at transferring chat backup from Android to iPhone and vice versa. AnyTrans’s capabilities aren’t restricted to transferring backups between Android and iOS; it can also do a lot more.
From Android to iPhone, AnyTrans can transfer photographs, messages, contacts, ringtones, call logs, and more. It’s a lot quicker than Apple’s “Move to iOS” option. AnyTrans provides more data transfer possibilities while still providing flexibility.
AnyTrans isn’t only a data transfer tool, either. It’s a full-featured iPhone management application that helps you save time and effort in a variety of ways. AnyTrans will assist you with backing up your iPhone data, making custom iPhone ringtones, managing iPhone apps, and screen mirroring your iPhone to a PC.
AnyTrans, on the other hand, can save you a lot of time and trouble if you’re transferring from Android to iOS.
Transfer WhatsApp Data from an Android Phone to an iPhone
It’s tough and time-consuming to transfer data from Android to iPhone. In every scenario, you can easily bypass this by utilizing AnyTrans.