The bitcoin market is one of the most profitable globally; we’ve all heard and witnessed fantastic success tales in this market. As a result, bitcoin exchanges are in high demand. Platforms and exchangers are two types of exchangers. Tirlu is one of the most intriguing crypto exchanges.
However, not only actual firms and entrepreneurs but also scammers are attracted to great public demand. “Is Tirlu Legit or Scam?” is the question.
What services does Tirlu.com provide?
You can sell BTC or LTC for PayPal USD on Tirlu.com. Other coins, fiat currencies, or trade instructions are not available. As a result, it’s a very specialized exchanger with little competition – only a handful of crypto platforms interact with PayPal. The problem is that PayPal bans users from earning cryptocurrency gains on their accounts. Decentralized finance is most likely viewed as a significant threat to the corporation’s operations.
Furthermore, there are no KYC or other verification procedures; all you have to do is enter the email address associated with the PayPal account from which you wish to receive funds. Tirlu is an appealing platform because of its user-friendly interface and above-average exchange rate.
Tirlu’s Legitimacy is Demonstrated
Three primary factors allow us to safely state that Tirlu is a legitimate enterprise rather than a scam:
- Tirlu has received a lot of excellent feedback on various sites across the Internet. Of course, some people are angry with Tirlu (as with any huge company), but they are voicing their displeasure with PayPal’s behaviour, not Tirlu’s.
- There are a lot of Tirlu reviews on the Web that are overwhelmingly positive.
- Tirlu is forthright about the dangers of selling cryptocurrency for PayPal USD. They do not strive to disguise these hazards to improve their user’s perception of them.
The crypto market, despite its impressive growth, remains extremely risky. And it is not just due to large volatility of digital assets. One of the major risk factors is the abundance of scammers and poorly made unreliable platforms in the industry. Therefore, careful analysis of every platform, application and website you intend to use is mandatory. So let’s take a very close look at Tirlu.
Tirlu is a very interesting crypto exchanger since it offers users an opportunity to sell their BTC for PayPal USD, which is extremely rare. PayPal is the most anti-crypto e-money system.
However, Tirlu has a minimal list of supported digital assets: only Bitcoin and Litecoin, and only one exchange direction – you can only sell crypto here.
In addition, Tirlu has several advantages ranging from quality of life features to essentials:
- User-friendly interface that allows making exchanges quickly and easily.
- Complete anonymity – you only need to specify the email used in your PayPal account. No KYC or other identity verification is required.
- High exchange rate – 5-10% higher than the average market rate.
The main risk of Tirlu
Selling crypto and getting profit from it is against PayPal’s Terms of Service. If the platform suspects you of dealing with crypto, they can put your funds on hold for three weeks or even more. If they are sure that you sell crypto, they will block your accounts.
Tirlu makes a great effort to protect its users:
- Transactions are sent in portions of random size as payments for goods and services.
- Multiple unconnected accounts are used for this purpose.
- There is a comprehensive guide on making a PayPal account that will not raise suspicions.
- Tirlu is ready to guide you through conversation with PayPal support if they challenge you about a transaction from Tirlu
However, these measures can only drastically reduce the risk, not eliminate it.
Tirlu is mostly safe to use. It is a legit and honest exchanger that does everything it can to protect its users. However, there is some inherent risk associated with its use.