According to wikipedia, AppValley is an independent American digital distribution service operated by AppValley LLC. It serves as an alternative app store for the iOS mobile operating system, which allows users to download applications that are not available on the App Store.
How to Download AppValley?
Downloading AppValley is simple enough; all you need to do is download the software profile to your iPhone or iPad, rather than to go to the official app store. We will slowly talk you through it:
- To download the configuration file to your computer click one of the buttons above
- Next, tap Install the page that opens; this will allow you to install the profile on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to your home screen and you will see the progress of downloading; if you see a tap of the “waiting” button, then it will start downloading.
- Wait, finish the installation and you’ll see the latest icon on your home screen
That is so plain.
- See the video below. If AppValley doesn’t fit for you then seek an alternative such as the TopStore app.
Common Installation Problems in AppValley
Although AppValley is one of third-party installers’ most reliable and stable, and despite being used by millions of people, a few common errors are reported. Luckily, neither of these are serious and should take very little time to repair, allowing you to enjoy all the installer has to give.
White or Big Screen:
That is more annoying than a real issue. If you find a blank or white screen follow these steps:
- Enable your Device Settings for iOS
- Navigate to Safari, then press
- Tap Data on Transparent Website
Start using the device again and you’ll note that the screen returns to normal.
Failed to load profile:
This bug usually occurs when the Apple servers have so much traffic, so they fail to cope. The first thing you have to do is wait a few hours or so, and then try again. If the mistake persists, then obey these steps even after a few tries:
- Set your computer to Airplane mode
- Open your App Settings, and press Safari
- Tap the Clear History and Website Data option, and then Clear History and Data
- Get Out of Airplane Settings and Disable mode
- Wait a few minutes and then try the steps of the installation again-it should go through as normal now.
Untrusted Developer Error:
This error often occurs when you first attempt to use custom content, which is the way Apple tells you they don’t trust the creator of the app. That you can do very easily:
- Go to Device Settings for iOS
- Tap General > Profiles and Handling Apps
- Tap the name of the developer in the source list and press Confidence
- Try again to exit Settings, and the error will no longer appear.
AppValley Won’t Download:
This is the most common error which makes it easy to sort out:
- Get AppValley deleted from your iPhone or iPad
- Boots your system again
- Reinstall the App
Mostly, this appears to happen when users already have an installer version on their computer and have not removed it until attempting to install an updated version. This creates confusion, and prevents downloading the new edition.
AppValley Stopped Working:
That is because the source is informal and was not checked. Simple to sort, just follow these steps to search for:
- Get AppValley removed from your device
- Reinstall it, and open the Settings tab.
- Tap the General choice, then Profiles & Device Management
- Look for and select the User Certification
- Tap Verify or Trust, and tap Settings
- The software will now function.
Fortunately, these are the only errors you’ll face, and, as you can see, they’re all pretty easy to correct. When you come up against another mistake, drop us a line in the comments and we’ll try to find the answer.
I’ll tell you why you should use AppValley early.
Before we get on with that
How to Delete AppValley App?
You may have noticed that some of the fixes for errors require that you delete AppValley. After you tried it, you may not even want it, although I can’t think why! However, you’ll be pleased to learn it’s even easier to uninstall than to install it, and here’s how:
- Open the Settings app, then go to General
- Tap Profiles & Device Profile Manager
- Find and tap AppValley profile
- Tap the Delete Profile button
- Close Settings and you will see AppValley removed entirely from your device.
Now for a bit of the best.
Why do you need to Download AppValley?
You may wonder why a third-party installer such as AppValley is required. After all, there are thousands of apps and games in the iOS app store, and every time Apple updates the iOS, they offer you more features anyway.
Well, that’s not exactly the same. AppValley is an alternative to Cydia, meaning it contains some pretty special stuff you won’t get from either Apple or the app store.
So, you should download it here:
- You do not need to go to jail
- Installation and use are very simple
- It is easy to delete if you really need to
- Your warranty is secure-Apple does not cancel the warranty on an app that is perfectly safe and does not break its security protocols
- Literally, there are thousands of free apps, games, tweaks, unofficial apps, and other content on iOS
- You’ll need to download so many other features to find out what they are?
Key Features in the AppValley:
This is one of the larger installers that offers something for everyone and some of the best features are:
- Easy to install and update
- Friendly and easy-to-use device with a quick guide.
- Suitable for iOS 7 and higher
- No prison break needed
- Thousands of Game and Apps
- Lots of apps and games at 3rd parties
- Loads of additional exclusive content
- Regularly updated to new content
- Inspected for safety, stability, and reliability
- Lots of other cool and useful features
Just how cool that is!
Go ahead, check out AppValley. You don’t have to risk anything because it’s all free and if you don’t really like it then all you have to do is delete it, it’s as plain as that.