Free Oracle Database and SQL Courses
Udemy, Coursera, Educative, and other online portals are where I learned Oracle Database and PL/SQL for beginners.
Hello there, if you’re seeking for free online courses to learn Oracle Database and SQL in 2021, you’ve come to the right site. I’ve already discussed the greatest SQL and Database courses and books, and today I’ll discuss free Oracle SQL classes for beginners.
These are free courses from reputable online learning companies such as Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, and others. They are provided for educational and learning reasons at no cost. Thousands of individuals have already signed up for this course, and you can study Oracle SQL from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Oracle is one of the most widely used databases, with Oracle serving as the back-end for numerous banks, insurance organisations, and e-commerce platforms. The combination of Linux and Oracle is a popular one, and thousands of businesses use it to operate their operations.
As a result, there is always a significant demand for Oracle DBAs and Oracle SQL developers. I’m a Java developer who learnt Oracle SQL since I wanted to work on a project that required the use of an Oracle database.
My job entailed writing Oracle SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and other database-related code as part of application development. I was learning Oracle SQL at the time by reading blogs and tutorials and jumping from one website to the other. I truly missed having a systematic manner to learn Oracle SQL, which an online course can provide.
This not only speeds up your learning, but it also strengthens your basics, which are essential for future learning. There’s also less possibility of getting stuck because there’s always someone to help you out and show you how to do things correctly.
In 2021, there will be eight free Oracle SQL and Database courses available for beginners.
Here is a list of free classes from Udemy and other websites, so you don’t have to waste any more time. These courses are excellent for getting started with Oracle SQL and laying a foundation, and they are also free, so you won’t have to invest any money to study Oracle SQL.
The first step toward becoming an Oracle SQL Developer is to learn the basics.
This course teaches students to Oracle SQL. This course can be used to learn Oracle SQL by anyone interested in entering into Oracle SQL development.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- How to Interact with Oracle Databases Using SQL Queries
- What Does it Take to Become a Database Developer?
- How to Use Oracle SQL to Create Code
- Learn the fundamentals of Oracle’s RDBMS architecture.
- How Do I Get My Oracle SQL Certification?
- How to Understand Oracle Database 12c
This is a free course with a large number of video lectures that will not only teach you to Oracle SQL but will also take you far deeper into Database Development.
Another free Udemy course to learn Oracle SQL is this one. This 1.5-hour training will teach you how to use Oracle SQL’s most crucial SELECT clause.
You’ll learn how to utilize the SELECT statement with its six primary clauses after installing a free version of Oracle Express Edition and Oracle SQL Developer (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY).
This course will teach you how to:
- How to write SELECT statements on your own.
- Learn how to use the clauses SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING, and ORDER BY.
- Make a mental note of the arrangement of these clauses.
- Find out what else you need to know, as well as resources for learning it.
- You have nothing to lose by taking this free course, and there are no prerequisites; all you need is a desire to study Oracle SQL.
The most popular tool among database developers and Oracle SQL trainees is Oracle SQL Developer. Because it makes it so easy to start firing commands and querying a database, many individuals don’t feel the need to understand its functionality, and instead use only what is obvious, visible, and enabled by default.
If you’re prepared to go the additional mile to master this useful Oracle SQL tool, this Oracle SQL course on Udemy is for you.
This course will teach you how to:
- Install Oracle SQL Developer and configure it to run in your preferred language and with only the capabilities you require.
- Create database connections and run scripts and commands.
- Display your findings in a way that simplifies your task.
- To speed up your work, use code templates and snippets.
- Data can be exported in a variety of formats and techniques.
- There are a few other items that are useful and fascinating.
- Overall, a good training for learning how to utilise Oracle SQL Developer and get the most out of it.
This is one of Pluralsight’s finest Oracle Database courses. This course will introduce you to the Oracle Database platform in general, as well as the Oracle Database 12c release specifically.
You’ll also learn how to prepare for the Oracle Certified Administrator (OCA) test.
You should have a fundamental understanding of relational database management systems, the relational model, and querying databases with SQL to get the most out of this course.
The fundamentals of the Oracle PL/SQL programming language will be covered in this course. Step-by-step Oracle SQL training with real-world examples It describes what an Oracle SQL concept is and why it exists. It is based on real-life situations.
The following are the main takeaways from this free Oracle SQL training.
- INSERT data into tables that you’ve created.
- Using the WHERE clause, SELECT data from tables and FILTER it.
- JOIN data from different tables
- To group results and calculate aggregates, use GROUP BY.
- To operate on data, use functions.
- GRANTs and SYNONYMS are used to control user access.
- Create INDEXes for performance and CONSTRAINTS on data for data integrity protection.
This is yet another free Udemy course for learning Oracle SOA 12c. Instead of spending hours installing the entire distribution, you’ll learn how to set up an Oracle SOA 12c development environment using the QuickStart distribution in this course.
The following are the primary concepts you will master in this course:
- Learn how to distinguish between Oracle SOA 12c Quickstart and Oracle SOA 12c enterprise deployments.
- How can I sign up for an OTN account?
- The Oracle SOA 12c Quick Start Distribution can be downloaded here.
- How to prepare the installation environment.
- On Linux and Windows, how to install Oracle SOA 12c Quick Start Distribution
This is one of the few free courses available on Oracle Database architecture. This free course, which is also available on Udemy, will teach you the fundamentals of Oracle Database Architecture.
The architectural components of the Oracle Database are covered in this free Oracle course. For example, you’ll learn about the numerous Processes, Memory Areas, and Files that make up the Oracle Database Architecture.
This course will assist you in gaining a thorough understanding of Oracle Database Architecture foundations, as well as laying the groundwork for abilities on the job as a DBA and preparing for the DBA certification.
When it comes to social proof, this course has already enrolled over 15,000 pupils. This course offers about 3.5 hours of content, which is comparable to many paid Udemy courses.
On Udemy, Ramkumar Swaminathan offers yet another fantastic free course on Oracle Database Performance Tuning. This free Oracle DB course will teach you about key performance tuning ideas.
This is a free course; for additional information, see the Oracle Database Troubleshooting and Tuning course. That training goes over how to read and analyse an AWR report in greater depth and provides additional information.
Anyone who wants to troubleshoot and tune an Oracle database would benefit from this 2.5-hour session. This course has already attracted over 13,000 students.
That concludes our discussion of some of the greatest free online courses for learning Oracle SQL and Database. If you’re new to Oracle, these classes can help you learn the basics quickly.
As I previously stated, they are absolutely free, and all you need is an Udemy account to access them. Pluralsight courses aren’t quite free, but you can watch them for free with a Pluralsight free trial.