Ever since problem gambling became an increasingly important issue among gamblers worldwide, different blocking software programs have come up. These software programs encourage addicted gamblers to abstain from playing at online casinos, and they have proven to be very useful.
One of these blocking software programs is Gamban. If you’re considering using one of these programs to control and manage your gambling addiction, you’re probably considering using Gamban, but is the program worth a try? Keep on reading to know all about using Gamban.
Gamban has been on since 2015 and has proven itself since there as one of the most effective gambling software programs for helping players self-exclude themselves from gambling sites and apps. Gamban works with some of the industry’s best minds to provide a top-notch self-exclusion scheme, giving problem gamblers the absolute abstinence they need to fight against their addiction.
Unlike other blockers made for gambling sites and apps in a particular country, Gamban can be used by players worldwide. Many casinos don’t support GamStop, so Gamban is another alternative to help you feel like you’re getting addicted to gambling.
Gamban is different from other self-exclusion tools. Apart from the fact that it will stop you from gambling, it will also exclude you from cryptocurrencies and trading, as players use this to bet. While your Gamban is on, you can use that period to put your finances together and take care of your mental health.
Players might be able to access non Gamban casino operators, but that’s the limit. You won’t be able to register at a casino, withdraw or make deposits. The software will detect all transactions taking place.
Gamban is suitable for a wide range of mobile and desktop devices. It can be installed on Windows, Mac OS, iPhone, and iPad. It’s also straightforward to install it, and the program is quite stubborn, as you can’t uninstall it unless your self-exclusion period has expired.
Gamban is very cheap when compared to other self-exclusion tools. Players can test it through the two weeks free trial, and if they are impressed, they can subscribe. You can also install it on all your devices, but a single subscription will cover this. The main subscription option usually lasts for a year, although you can pay monthly so that you will abstain from gambling for only a little while.
The pros of using Gamban outweigh the cons, so you can rest assured that it will be an excellent solution to solving your gambling addiction. If you have a family or friend with a gambling addiction, you can download the software on their devices, and they won’t realize it for a while.
Pros of Gamban
Many advantages come with using Gamban as your self-exclusion tool to control your gambling addiction. Some pros of Gamban include:
- The software can be downloaded on all mobile and desktop devices, and for mobile, through Google Play and Play Store, without hassle.
- It is the most affordable when you compare it with other self-exclusion tools, but it still offers the same level of effectiveness, and even better. Other tools cost up to ten times the Gamban subscription, but players can easily bypass them.
- Apart from the fact that it is affordable, it also offers a trial period that players can use before committing to the subscription. This is a feature that you can’t find in other self-exclusion tools. If you’re not impressed after two weeks, you can refrain from subscribing.
- Unlike some self-exclusion websites that can be easily turned off, you cannot unblock yourself once your subscription is on with Gamban. Also, you cannot outright uninstall the app while your self-exclusion period is still active. You can only do this once it has expired.
- The program is rigorous and provides little room to bypass it.
Cons of Gamban
- In some cases, players could not access the entire internet, even if the website they were trying to access was not an online gambling site.
- You will still need to block gambling advertisement separately from Gamban.
- Some players have claimed to have bypassed the software by limiting Gamban from their phone’s battery settings, and some smartphones allow uninstallation.
- Gamban doesn’t offer live support as part of its customer service options, so it’s challenging to reach their customer service.