It’s critical to sign out of your Google Account, especially if you share devices with other family members.
When it comes to the internet services you use, your privacy is crucial. While it may be tempting to keep your Google Account open at all times, this could compromise your privacy, especially if you share devices with other family members.
Fortunately, securing your Google account is as simple as logging out. Here’s how to sign out of Google on both your mobile and desktop device.
How to Logout of a Google Account While Connected to the Internet?
Simply open your preferred browser and navigate to a Google service, such as Search, Gmail, or Drive, to sign out of your Google Account on your desktop device.
Then, in the top-right corner of the screen, look for your Google Account profile image. If you’re signed in to multiple accounts, click your profile picture and select the account you wish to sign out of.
Click “Sign Out” after you’ve selected the appropriate account.
How do you sign out of a Google account on a mobile device?
- Logging out of a Google Account on a mobile device is simple and similar to signing out of a Google Account on a computer.
- On your Android or iPhone, follow these steps to sign out of your Google Account:
- Go to a Google service, such as Search, Gmail, or Drive, in your preferred browser.
- Select your Google Account profile image from the top-right corner of the screen while logged in to your Google Account.
- On your mobile device, you’ll see all of the Google accounts you’ve signed in to. Simply press “Sign Out” after selecting the account you want to sign out of.
- And that’s it; you’re no longer signed in. It’s easy to use, quick, and keeps your personal information private.
It’s simple to sign out of Google.
It only takes a few seconds to sign out of your Google account. The procedure may appear complicated at first, but it is actually fairly simple and well worth learning.